Tulks Hill Deposit


The Tulks Hill deposit is owned under a joint venture whereby Buchans Resources owns 49% and Prominex Resource Corp. owns the remaining 51%. The deposit is a volcanogenic massive sulphide deposit located approximately 40 km to the south-west of Buchans and to the south-west of the company’s Tulks North property. The resource at Tulks Hill is estimated to be   approximately 431,000 tonnes at an average grade of 0.89% Cu, 3.97% Zn, 1.61% Pb, 35.09 g/t Ag, and 1.17 g/t Au.

SCOTT WILSON RPA MINERAL RESOURCE ESTIMATE OF THE T3 LENS,
JUNE 2008
Tulks Hill Deposit
Mineral Resources Above the Adit

Zone

Category

Tonnes

% Cu

% Zn

Grade
% Pb

g/t Ag

g/t Au

2

Indicated

290,000

0.91

5.03

2.00

38.81

1.24

3

Indicated

30,000

0.52

2.67

1.53

61.52

0.59

Total

Indicated

320,000

0.87

4.81

1.96

40.94

1.18

Mineral Resources Below the Adit and Elsewhere

Zone

Category

Tonnes

% Cu

% Zn

Grade
% Pb

g/t Ag

g/t Au

1

Indicated

4,000

0.79

1.09

0.41

26.19

0.31

2

Indicated

44,000

0.76

1.77

0.56

19.53

2.76

3

Indicated

5,000

0.52

2.46

1.39

57.95

0.66

4

Indicated

58,000

1.12

1.42

0.60

15.09

0.06

Total

Indicated

111,000

0.94

1.55

0.60

18.24

1.15